Friday, January 12, 2007

"'Cause I Love It!"

but i ain't too crazy bout Jeezy....seriously though, this chick is missing a time when Hip Hop from the ATL wasn't all about snapping yo fingas and doing yo step. quite frankly, i don't want to do it all by myself.... i want folks wit me, making me feel good- not sore from having thrown my neck back to far as i attempt to lean and rock with it (although the dance is kinda fun....but we grown folks. how we gon' be acting like the chillen?!!)

Khujo, T-Mo, Big Gipp, and Cee-Lo and my favorite pink pirate out of T-dot join forces here for the "Slam!" soundtrack (we going back to the height of the Saul Williams/Jessica Care Moore/Tish Benson era of spoken word). plus, Cee-Lo pre-Gnarls Barkley is amazing to see. how come the world slept on such a talent for such a loooong time??! thank God, he's finally getting his props!

also, check Esthero's version of "The World I Know" off her debut "Breath From Another"....now that's my shhh!



have a great weekend in the rain nyc AND look for us in the streets....cuz you betta come to our party next week (see posting below)!

xoxoxo
"who's that creeping in my window? nobody now!"
da rippa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home